The Stages in your Pipeline can be set up in a variety of ways to help you track or group your applicants,
depending on the needs of your organization.
These are the Stages under the Pipeline that you are not able to rename:
- All - You can view all of your applicants –this shows you an overview of where everyone is in your process.
- Unassigned - These are candidates that have applied through the Online Consent Form and have not yet been assigned to a stage.
- New - These are candidates who have been manually entered into your Pipeline. If you have sent them the Online Consent Form, and they've completed it, their stage will change from New to Unassigned
- Archive - There is not a way to delete an applicant completely, but you can move them to the Archive. But, there are different ways to use the Archive stage. It is up to you to decide what works best for your organization.
You are only able to name or rename Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Stage 4, Stage 5, and Stage 6
To name your Stages:
- Click on the Settings tab in your left-hand menu
- Click on Stages
- You will have the Stages listed for you
- Click on the Edit link to the right to name or rename that Stage
- There is a 24 character limit