There are a few ways to send out the Child Safety Training; before ordering a background check, while ordering a background check, or after ordering a background check
- Send the Training Out to New Applicants
- Send out the Training while ordering the background check
- Sending the Training out to existing applicants
- Through the Pipeline > Create New
Send the Training Out to New Applicants:
You can send out the Training link to your applicants before ordering a background check.
- Click on the Child Safety Training menu.
- Click + Training
- In the New Applicant Detail page, you will need to enter in the applicant's first name, last name, date of birth (optional), and email address. Using a DOB is helpful with common names.
- Click the Next button.
- You will then select the version of Training you want the applicant to complete.
Employee - An extended version of the Child Safety Training
- The employee version has added lessons about policies and training on how to prevent child abuse.
- Spanish - The Spanish translated version of the Employee Training.
- Volunteer - The default version of the Child Safety Training.
Note: If you have the Bundle 2 or higher subscription, this will create a new entry inside your Pipeline
Send out the Training while ordering the background check:
While ordering your background check, you will have the option of sending out the Child Safety Training at the same time.
- Choose the type of Training to send out to your applicant after choosing the background check package to order.
- Once you click the "Order" button on the Summary page, the Training email will be sent.
Sending the Training to existing applicants:
If you've already ordered a background check on your applicant, or if you have the applicant in your Pipeline, you can still send out the training.
- Click on the small gray box to the left side of the applicant's name.
- Click the "Email Training Invite" option above the applicant names.
- Choose the version of Training needed.
- Click the "Order" button
Through the Pipeline > + Order
If you have access to the Pipeline (Bundle 2 and higher), you can click + Order from the Pipeline menu.
- Click "Child Safety Training"
- You will be taken to a page to enter in the applicant's first name, last name, and email address.
- Date of Birth is an additional field, but it is not required.
- Click Next
- Select the version of the Training for your applicant.
- Click Order.