Stock Questions are premade questions that you can enable on your Form.
Stock Question Categories:
- Custom (these are stock questions you will create)
Step 1: Go to Settings
Step 2: Select Forms
*Creating additional forms only available with Bundle 4*
Step 3: Click the pencil icon to edit your form
Step 4: Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page
Step 5: Enable the Stock Questions you want answered by the applicant on your form.
All questions can be viewed by clicking the Preview Questions button.
- Ask Education Questions? - Asks applicants to list the highest academic information.
- If ordering the Education Verification, this information will automatically fill out the Education Verification order screen
- Ask Employment Questions? - Asks applicants to list previous employment information. If ordering the Employment Verification, this information will automatically fill out the Employment Verification order screen.
- Ask Volunteer Questions? - List of organizations where the applicant has volunteered.
- Ask DMV Questions? - Asks applicants if they've had any traffic violations or accidents
- Ask Children Questions? - Asks applicants if they've had anything in their past or present that would prohibit them from working with children and/or students
- Ask Custom Stock Questions? - Only available with the Bundle 4 subscription. These are questions you will create for your organization.
Note: The Stock Question menu in your Settings is for your organization's Stock Questions- not the system default stock questions enabled on Forms.