You can use Departments if you need to organize your applicants and or background checks by groups. You can also use Departments to function like campuses or locations. Departments also allow you to limit who can view certain reports.
Create a new Department
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right.
- Select the "Departments" menu
- Click the + New Department button
- Name - The name of your Department
- There is a 256 character limit.
- Place Before - Departments will appear in the default order in which they were created. To re-order the Departments, use the "Place Before" drop-down.
- Show - You are not able to delete any Departments. If you no longer need a Department, uncheck the 'Show' checkbox. The Department will no longer show on the public portal page.
Once you have created a Department, you must have at least one Position.
Limit User Access to Departments
You can restrict access to departments for the users on your account. To do this, go to your Settings and select User Administration. Uncheck the boxes for any department the user should not be able to access.