At this time, we do not have a feature that allows you to delete an entry inside your account. The closest that we have is the Archive, which is a separate folder inside your account to separate items from your main list.
You will still have access to the information of that applicant and you will still have the ability to order a background check from the Archive, if needed.
Send applicants to the Archive
Warning: You can not remove an applicant from the archive unless you are bundle 3 or higher so keep this mind before archiving applicants.
- Click on the small gray box to the left of the applicant's name
- You are able to select multiple applicants at a time
- Click on the "Archive" option just above the applicant names.
- To view your applicants in the Archive, select the Archive tab at the top of the page.
Archiving Background Check Reports
- Go to the Background Checks Menu
- Select the background report(s) you wish to archive.
- Select the 'Archive' option
- To view Archived background check reports, go to the Archive tab in the Background Checks menu.